Proven trial lawyer and managing partner Miguel Adame’s intense work ethic, strong local ties, and desire to help others propelled his firm to ongoing success while maintaining its reputation for excellent client service.
Miguel Adame founded his own law firm in 2005, partnering with Johnny Garza in 2011. Adame Garza’s primary focus since its inception has been securing financial compensation for those injured or killed by the negligence of others. Miguel prides himself in being able to represent both English and Spanish-speaking clients from the beginning of a claim throughout litigation.
Miguel graduated from the University of Houston with a Bachelor of Science in Political Science in 2000. He earned his law degree from the South Texas College of Law Houston in 2003. He is admitted to practice in all Texas state courts as well as the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
Miguel Adame has been recognized as one of Houston’s Top Lawyers in 2020 by Houstonia Magazine and was selected to the Texas Super Lawyers List by Thomson Reuters from 2017 to 2018. Prior to that, he was listed in Texas Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters from 2014 to 2016.
Outside of the office, he is heavily involved in the Houston community. Miguel participates in Law Day Reading and Fun Run events through the Houston Bar Association. He hosts fundraisers for Juan Jr.’s Army, an organization that raises money to help a child with a rare liver disease called Biliary Atresia. Miguel, his beautiful wife, and their two outstanding children are active members at St. Helen’s Church in Pearland and enjoy spending time together traveling and barbecuing. He is a sports enthusiast and enjoys golfing and hunting as well as following all of Houston’s sports teams.
Get to know Miguel Adame
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Hispanic Bar Association of Houston
- National Hispanic Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Mexican American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Omega Delta Phi Alumni Association
- Heights Chamber of Commerce
- University of Houston Alumni Association: Life Member
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Top Lawyers 2020, Houstonia Magazine
- Listed in Texas Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters for Personal Injury, 2017 – 2018
- Listed in Texas Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters for Personal Injury, 2014 – 2016
- Houston’s Top Lawyers, H Texas Magazine
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer, The National Trial Lawyers
- The Cougar 100, University of Houston 2014